Learning Center 4 located to the left of the main school building is a former home with spacious playground area. Students are given a full curriculum assisted by Rowland Reading and standards outlined in the Archdiocesan Curriculum Guide. LC 4 students have the opportunity to participate in the sports program of Villa Teresa School (soccer and t-ball) as well as Spanish and P. E. twice a week.
Teachers are available for informal and formal conferences so you can be kept informed about the progress of your child. Weekly newsletters from both your teacher and administration help you to be aware of events and ways you can participate as a partner in your child’s education.
- 7:30 – 8:20 – Center play or outside play (weather permitting)
- 8:20 – Prayer time with Sr. Veronica
- 8:40 – Class time – teacher directed
- Circle/greeting time
- Group activity
- P.E./Art/Spanish (on specified days)
- 11:00 – Lunch
- 12:45 – Prepare for resting
- 1:15 – 3:00 – Rest time
- 3:15 – Snack
- Outside play/or large group play
- 4:45 – Group time centers, story/video
- 5:30 – Prepare for home
- 5:45 – Center closes